Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Here It Is!

The BUNNY BINGO is ready!!!
Game Cards:
(Includes 12 Cards)
...AND...
Just in case you need a few more,
I'm in the process of adding 12 more cards!
Calling Cards
come in 8 1/2 x 11 and 5x7 size!
Page 1:
Page 2:
Page 3:
Here's the PDF:
(I'm just taking the files over to Valerie's so I can get a better PDF!)
It will be up shortly!
Instructions:
Print, Laminate, and Cut.
That's It!
Use Jelly Beans to mark the cards
and you're good to go!
The Preschool Version or HOP!
Is On The Way.

Calling Cards:

You will also find a . . .
Bunny, Bunny . . . Who's Got the Bunny
Front:

Back:

Tic Tac Crack!
(This one is played like Tic Tac Toe.)

and a
Don't Eat Peep Game!

I will also be posting the
Conference Journal Pages with the
Speaker's Pictures.

Two Pages for the Saturday and Sunday Conference Sessions
as well as the Young Women's General Meeting
and the Priesthood Session!
I created a SECOND Conference Journal
in a more masculine format, just
in case your husband would like one for himself.

I am in the process of making
a BYU Women's Conference Journal as well!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful creations! Our family has had so much fun with all of the holiday games. I can't wait to print out the Easter bingo game. If it is ready in time, I think I might bring it in to my son's 1st grade class tomorrow. They have been testing all week, so we are planning a fun day for them tomorrow, and they will get a kick out of this! Thanks again for your generosity. _Jen

Becky said...

love all of the games! you are super talented!

~* Allen Family *~ said...

I love that you are making a BYU Women's Conference Journal! I'm leaving tomorrow night for the conference, any chance it will be posted before then?