Thursday, April 7, 2011

The PDF Files are READY!!!

Bunny Bingo
5x7 PDF:
Bunny Bingo
11 x 8 1/2 PDF:
Bunny...Bunny...Who's Got the Bunny?
Bunny Bunny PDF Small Token:
Bunny Bunny Large Token:
Print this file on crack n' peel.
Cut the pictures and attach them to a wooden disc.
They are available at any craft store.
Play the game like Button Button!
Tic Tac CRACK!
5x7 PDF:
8 1/2 x 11 PDF:
Print, Laminate, and Cut out Tic Tac Toe Pieces.
Sticky back velcro can be added to each of the squares
and each of the pieces.
Make sure to put all of the hook sides of the velcro on the board
and all the loop sides of the velcro on the pieces.
Played like Tic Tac Toe!
Don't Eat Peep!
5x7 PDF:
8 1/2 x 11 PDF:
My Conference Journal
with Speakers Pictures!
Here's the PDF:
Thanks Valerie!
These pages include pictures of speakers from
Saturday Morning through Sunday Afternoon Speakers.
It also includes the Priesthood Session and the
Young Women's General Meeting.
HOP!
5x7 PDF:
(In Process!)
8 1/2 x 11 PDF:
(In Process!)
12 More BUNNY Cards are on the way
along with
12 More HOP! Cards.
Have a GREAT Day!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely in love with your website and the awesome work you do out of the goodness of your heart to share with others. I just popped on and it was like paydirt!! I hate to say that I cannot get the bingo in the 5x7 size to appear so it can be downloaded. The others seem to be working fine for me. Thank you for all your time and effort!! wilonestar

JRoberts said...

What alot of work. Thank you for sharing with us all.

Grannie K said...

You're the best!! I don't know how you keep coming up with such wonderful ideas, but I'm sure glad you do. I do so much better with my gospel study when I use your wonderful handouts. I have sent your family home evening ideas to my daughter in law and my niece. I'm a grandma so I don't need them so much, but I do enjoy them and the treats. I make them for the grandkids. Thanks again!!!

Rachael said...

thank you ! You're amaing. My kids love your stuff! Congratulations on your missionary son. That is so exciting!

tmiller said...

Thanks for all your work making these cute things and sharing them with us! :)

Laceelola said...

Thank you so MUCH!!!

Gremma said...

Awesome! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love all of your creative games and activities. Thank you for all you do! I look forward to more of the Easter activities.

rita said...

Thank you so much for all the great Easter ideas. I know that you are super busy with getting your missionary ready and was wondering if you are still going to do the pdf for Hop?

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

It's on the way! I'm hoping to have it posted by tomorrow!