Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mix Recipe #15: Cherry Jell-O Cookies!

Mix Recipe #15
Cherry Jell-O Cookies
Here's the Recipe:
2 1/2 cups Flour
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Baking Powder
One 3-ounce Package Cherry Jell-O Gelatin
1/2 cup Sugar
Layer the ingredients into a wide-mouth 1-quart canning jar.
Pack down each layer as you go.
To Make the Cookies Add:
3/4 cup Butter, Softened
2 Eggs
1 tsp. Vanilla
Instructions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cream together butter, eggs, and vanilla.
Add 1 Jar Cherry Jell-O Cookie Mix.
Mix until well combined.
Drop the dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto an
ungreased cookie sheet.
Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle with sugar.
Let cool on a wire rack.
Challenge:
Give some of the other gelatin flavors a try.
I'm going to start with lemon!
Recipe:
Instructions:
Jar Label:
Jar Toppers:
Recipe Mix Packet:
Here's the PDF:
Challenge:
Give some of the other Jell-O flavors a try.
I'm starting with Lemon . . .
I let you know how they turn out!

2 comments:

emily and jared larsen said...

how long do you cook these?

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

10-12 minutes! Sorry, I didn't even realize I missed that. I'll do a new recipe card tonight.
Trish