Tuesday, December 2, 2014

2015 Calendars and Photo Pages are HERE!

The 2015 Calendars with Photo Pages are finished and ready to go!
Here is an example of how my January Pages turned out:
 
I will also be posting my families new theme pages for 2015...
I'M SO EXCITED!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can click on the image to enlarge the picture and then
right click to copy and paste it to the program of your choice.
I have the PDF available as well but media fire is not responding right now.
MORE TO COME!!!

5 comments:

Su Ann said...

Yay! Thank you for doing these!

Prepared Not Scared said...

You are so welcome!

Anonymous said...

Will you be doing these in landscape? I looove them!

dawnette said...

Will you be doing goal sheets soon? We have used yours for the past several years because they work perfectly

Di said...

I so wish I had seen these last year. I LOVE them!!