Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Trick or Treat....Smell my Feet!

I got an email request a week or so ago
asking for a
"Trick or Treat...Smell My Feet"
Gift Tag
(Which was a great idea by the way...Thanks Monica!)
Here it is:
I also made a smaller size that can be used as
Cupcake Toppers!
Here's the PDF:
Halloween Gift Tags and Cupcake Toppers PDF
I also did one that just says,
"Trick or Treat . . . Smell my Feet!"
(Repeated)

Here's that PDF:
Halloween Gift Tags and Cupcake Toppers 2 PDF
Happy ALMOST Halloween Everyone!

5 comments:

Abby Fowers said...

I just heard about your blog today and I am LOVING IT! This is already my favorite blog ever! I will be back again and again! Thanks for all the wonderful ideas!

Prepared Not Scared said...

Thanks Abby!
You made my day!
Trish

Mel Hopes said...

Hi my name is Melanie Hopes I live in Draper and have just heard about your blog. How can I access the PDF files? I seem to keep getting sent someplace else.

I love all your ideas and your creativity is amazing. What a fun way to keep track of all the things that you do with family.

I am specifically looking for the reicpes for the soup in Jar / Potato.

thanks so much for sharing.

Melanie

Prepared Not Scared said...

Mel,
All of the pdf files can be found in the 2010 Folders on the top right side of the blog. Google no longer stores the files so they have been moved to Media Fire. You can do a search in each of the folders and will be able to find what you are looking for. The first part of the year can be found in folders 1-3 and the fall files can be found in 3-5.
Hope that helps!
Trish

Cook Family said...

Thanks! These were perfect!