Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November Visiting Teaching Message!

I'm running a little late on my Visiting Teaching
this month, but my thoughts have been
with the cute sisters I get to visit with all month.
Isn't that the way it always goes?
You think of them all month, but day after day
gets by us without a call or a visit.
I'm hoping that they will still be able to feel
of my love and gratitude for them...
even if it is the coming close to the end of the month!
November is the month when we get to
choose our own topic from the Conference Messages
to use for our Visiting Teaching.
They were all sooo AMAZING,
I couldn't choose!
So....
I put together a little booklet of tags
with a few of my favorites.
Here they are:
(Cover Page)
(Conference Talk Tags)
There are 22 Conference Talk Tags
A Front Cover
and
A Back Cover
Here's the PDF:
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4

Page 5
Page 6
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Love it! Thank you. I love your creative blog and use your ideas all the time. Thanks.

wilonestar said...

I absolutely love this. I am already done for the month, but am making a copy anyway. Hope you will do it again next April.

Prepared Not Scared said...

Sounds like a great plan!