Monday, December 12, 2011

2012 Journal Pages!

The 2012 Journal Pages Are Ready...
With A Few NEW Additions!
I've added:
Happy Birthday Pages
Anniversary Pages
New Baby's First Year Monthly Journal Pages!
NOTE:
This would be a way fun baby gift,
just print them and have them spiral bound.
Add a bow and WahLah!
New Mommies will love being able to QUICKLY
(because we all know, new mom's have no time)
write a few of the month's highlights and
add some pics of the new little one!
Each month will have a Picture Page and a Journal Page.
Here they are...
It's A Boy
One Month....
through 1 Year!
It's A Girl!
One Month...
through 1 Year!
Here are the 2012 Journal Pages:
There is a blank page and a lined page
for each month!

I also did a second set of December Pages.

Here are the PDF Files:
I'm also working on pages for:
My Baptism
My Testimony
My Goals
Scripture Journals
Conference Journals
Baby Milestones Pages
and
School Pages

6 comments:

Grannie K said...

Thank you so much for such a wonderful Christmas present. I love the things you share and appreciate you so much. I love the new pages you've created and am looking to the others you mentioned. Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Amy said...

You truly are talented and I am so thankful for your willingness to share with others like me that aren't so fortunate to have those talents! Thank you!

Debi said...

Those are fantastic! I am in charge of the games for our family Christmas party this year and I came straight to your blog for some amazing ideas.....and of course you didn't let me down :)

Sondra said...

I hardly every comment - but you are awesome! I love your site and all of your free handouts. Not to mention how cute they are. Thanks for all you do! Merry Christmas!

Misty E. said...

Just wondering if you are close to having the printables for baptism? My little girl gets baptized this weekend and it would be fun to have these to write down everything. Thanks

THE PHILLIPS FAMILY said...

I too cannot wait for the baptism journals. We just had a baby boy and I LOVE the baby books perfect for someone like me! Thanks so much for your ideas and inspiration your ideas are all over our home and we love them!