Friday, August 20, 2010

Preserve It . . . Canning Corner - Salsa!

Nothing Beats a
Home Grown,
Vine Rippened . . . TOMATO!
I can actually see why they are considered a FRUIT.
You don't realize how bland a tomato from the store is until
you've had one fresh from the garden!
Simply Delicious!!!
I am going to Henefer tomorrow for a bridal shower,
and to try and talk my mom into letting me share her
Salsa Recipe.
It's AMMMMMMMMMMMAZING!
I made 96 jars of salsa last year alone
and it still wasn't enough.
Keep your fingers crossed.
I will be taking a few bribes along with me to try and
convince her to share.
Don't Worry . . . 
If this family secret recipe is to remain a secret
I'll share another great salsa recipe with you instead.
Wish me LUCK!
P.S.
The PDF for the Clean Room Relay
has been added to yesterday's post.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Oooah! I hope you can convince her!

Brooke said...

Fingers crossed! I need a good salsa recipe!

Jess said...

Good luck!

Tara M said...

Oh, I need this. My salsa has been less then steller and I just picked a bushel of tomatoes today!

Christy said...

Oh I hope she'll share! I'm ready to take on my first canning challenge and would love it to be this.

Lu said...

I am in need of a good salsa recipe! Please share!