Friday, August 13, 2010

Preserve It . . . Canning Corner: Soup Mix Recipe Book!

SERIOUSLY
Have you ever met anyone that has soooo many
internet JOYS?
I have found that duct tape can't fix everything,
close . . . but not my internet!
I'm at my sisters for a quick minute to post the winner
for yesterday.
Are you ready?!?
The Winner Is . . .
A. Lucas AKA Annonymous!
Woot Woot!
Please send me your address so that I can
send you your PRIZE!
Today's post is a FUN one.
It's a Soup Mix Recipe Book!
Now the chinker . . . I can't post it until my
internet is up and going.  I would try to work on it at my
sisters or Valerie's, but my husband just had surgery
so I'm taking care of my buddy for a minute and I'm
not able to leave his side.
Thanks for ALWAYS being so patient with me!
You're just the BEST EVER!

6 comments:

Julie said...

We donated books to our city library drive, so we are a little lighter in our office/library space. Put me down for a decluttering entry!

kimber said...

not that this is funny but my husband just had surgery too! he had it on thursday- werid that yours did too! hope he gets better fast! kimber

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

Thanks Kimber! Hope your husband has a quick recovery. I had no idea they used so many power tools in surgery . . . makes me hurt just thinking about it!
Trish

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I found your blog and totally love it!! You have put a lot of time and effort into it. Thank you, I'm trying to get my household totally organized, and most importantly more prepared!! Could you answer a few questions for me? I was wondering about the orders that you do, Gossners Milk, Nutty Guys etc? Can I be a part of the orders or is it just for your ward? If it is just for your ward, can I do it for my ward? And who do I contact?
Thanks
KristinThompson jk_ohana@yahoo.com

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

Kristin,
Let me know where you're at. If you're close I don't think it will be a problem at all.
You can call me or email me directly if that works.
Trish

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the Soup Mix Book. I love all your ideas. Also, did I see a while back that you were going to post a Church Bag Project? I need some ideas. Also, did I miss the cover for the journal pages?
Thank you for sharing your talents with all of us.