Sunday, August 15, 2010

Vital Records - Home Repairs and Maintenance Records!

Today's Vital Records Assignment Is A:
Home Repairs and Maintenance Record
It's not one you can complete in a day, but it will be a
great place for you to record repairs, schedule maintenance,
and to list the names, numbers, and addresses of the
contractors and repairmen you have worked with.
Here's the PDF:
Valerie is making it so you can fill-in-the-blanks.
Which happens to be my FaVoRiTe option!
(Thank You Valerie)
Saturday's Challenge WINNER Is . . .
Tara M.
Woot Woot for YOU!
Please send me your address so that I can send you your PRIZE!
Have a GREAT Day!

2 comments:

kimber said...

clean out 2 kids rooms back of my car full of stuff for di! kimber

Stacy said...

I have been on a cleaning and reorganizing streak! Of course, I love your website and I used the monkey pictures you sent me. Thanks.