Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ark Prep 101 - Finally Finished the Lists!

I Finally Finished the Lists!
It's taken me a few weeks, but I was finally able to
get the lists re-typed.
(Oh, Happy Day!)
Here they are:
Don't be alarmed . . . this is a 30 Page PDF
The Lists include almost EVERYTHING you can think of!
You don't have to have everything on the lists,
just pick a category you would like to start building on,
and go from there.
I included two blank lists, one for Food Storage Items,
and one for Non-Food Storage Items.
(They are at the bottom of the PDF File.)
I also included Blank Shopping Lists to help you organize
the things you would like to add to your personal storage:
Here's the PDF:
You may want to go over the lists and
highlight the things you have in one color
and the things you would like to aquire in another color. 
You can transfer those items to the blank lists
to make the lists your own.
(I included everything I could think of so that you would have a
reference or a guide to use in planning for your own wants and needs.)
Thank You for being so PATIENT!
I can't tell you how happy I am to FINALLY have them DONE!
Check Back Later Today for the April Planting Guide
and a FUN FAMILY IDEA!

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

WOW, you've done an amazing job...thank you!!!

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

Dede . . . YOU ARE THE BEST!
Thank You for being so thoughtful!
You made my day . . . Again!
Trish

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your blog. I read it everyday & LOVE it. All the time that you put into it is amazing. Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!
-Radelle xoxo
http://www.eternalreflectionsblog.com

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for all your wonderful posts. :) i have found so many useful things here.