Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Preparedness Project - 6 Little Monkey's Yatzee!

6 Little Monkey's Yatzee
Another FUN Game for your
Family Emergency Activity Bag!
You will need:
6 - 1 and 1/2" to 2" Wooden Blocks
A Printed Copy of the PDF
(Printed on Crack N' Peel)
Some Paint
and
A Sponge Brush
Instructions:
Paint Blocks
Cut Out Monkey Pieces
Attach 1 of each picture on each wooden dice.
(Like a regular Dice . . . one number on each side.)
Now all you have to do is PLAY!
You play the game like regular Yatzee.
Here's the Monkey PDF:
and
Here's the Yatzee Score Sheet PDF:
Now you're ready to Monkey around with the kids.
I hope you go totally Bananas!
(Sooo Cheesey, but that's just how I roll!)

4 comments:

CindyG said...

Love this, I was wondering what size are the blocks and where do you get them? Also, what is Crack N' Peel and where do you get it? Thanks, Cindy

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

I made some with 1 1/2" blocks and some with 2" blocks. (The blocks in the picture are the 2" size.)
Crack-n-Peel can be purchased at Office Supply Stores. I got mine at Office Max. (It's basically a printable sticker in an 8 1/2 x 11" size page.)
Hope that helps Cindy!
Trish

Julie said...

What did you use to put the game into? Were the labels meant to go on something like a can or such? I'm trying to figure out what to put the game into. My kids are gonna love these.
You are the greatest!

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

I found a little tin box to keep them in at Robert's for around $3.50 without a coupon. It looks like a mini lunch box.
I put the labels on the front of the box.
You could also use the clear paint can - they have the can at Robert's as well.
Hope that helps!
Trish