Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Can't Get My Photos To Upload For Some Reason!

I have been trying to get pictures uploaded from my
computer all afternoon.  Something is wrong with the blogspot
settings.  I'm calling for technical support in the morning.
(Do they have a technical support?)
I'm sorry I didn't get to post the
"A House of Order . . . And FUN" Idea
last night, but I'll post 2 tomorrow to make up for it!
Wish me LUCK!
Every time I try to upload a picture from my PC it
gives me three options that I've never seen before.
Pictures from Blog, From URL, or Picasa Web Albums.
I can't figure it out!
Has this happened to anyone before?
It's Fixed!
Thank You Sooo Much
For All Your Help!

3 comments:

Mrs. Wright said...

Can you upload them to Photobucket and then paste the code into Blogger? I do that sometimes when Blogger is being mean!

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

How do I do that? I've never used Photobucket before. It lists a URL, Picaso,or Pictures from my blog as options.
It's driving me CrAzY!

amy said...

when you go into the add image, select "from this blog" and then there is a thumbnail to the right that says "upload" click on that and it will take you to your folders on your desktop.