Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Food Storage 101 Class Hand-Out!

Just thought I would share a copy of one of the
hand-outs I use for food storage classes.
This hand-out is a basic introduction to Food Storage.
It's Food Storage 101!
Here it is:
Food Storage 101 Class Hand-Out PDF
By the Way . . . Ranches 2nd Ward
What a great group of sista's you are!!!
Thank You for letting me hang out with you for a minute.
Last nights class was soooo much fun, and I'm sure
you would all agree that the highlight of the evening was
being able to see just how EASY the home canner is to use!
Wasn't that AWESOME?!?
(Wish I had taken a picture of those two beautiful cans!)

3 comments:

The Shupe Ohana said...

I could take a picture and send it to ya :)! That was so fun, thanks so much for sharing your time and talents with us.
Susie

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

You should send the pictures. That would be so funny!
I'm heading to the cannery in the morning to finish the banks . . . wish me luck!
Trish

Farnsworth Fam said...

Thank you for spending your evening with us. It was both entertaining and informative. And the perfect thing to get me back into the groove!