Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ark Prep 101 - Beyond the Basics!

I promised INFORMATIVE and FUN as part of today's posts,
So . . . we'll start with the informative!
Every good food storage starts with the
BASICS
Wheat
Rice
Beans and Legumes
Oats
Oil
Salt
and Milk!
I don't know about you, but I would like a little bit more variety
in my menu options . . . for sure!
DEHYDRATED fruits and vegetables
would be a great addition to any food storage and . . .
 YOU can do it at home.
This website:
 Is where I learned how to dehydrate my own
fruits and veggies.
She is a GREAT TEACHER!
You'll be amazed at the possibilities.
Plan on spending some time watching her
How To Videos
She'll take you through the process
STEP BY STEP!
The website will also teach you how to
store the fruits and veggies you dehydrate.
Give it a try . . . You'll be pleasantly surprised at the results,
plus you'll save money
by doing it on your own!
Good Luck!

3 comments:

Layna said...

Love the info and link. Also, this is a stab in the dark, but I stumbled upon an organizational blog that I believe had your input.Unfortunately I forgot to save the site, and can't find it again...and it had the perfect gift idea.
If it was your site, could you pass on the url?
layna86@hotmail.com

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

I think the one you're refering to is:
blog.myheartandhome.com
Hope that helps!
Trish

Debi Clark said...

Dehydrate2Store is seriously inspiring! I watched almost every video she has (more vids on dehydrate2store.com) I've started dehydrating nearly everything but the kids!

(btw, I absolutely LOVE your site! I started back in 2010 like you said in your sidebar and have downloaded SO many things! I'm putting together my planner thing right now!)