Wednesday, October 13, 2010

SpOoK!

I made this SpOoK Game at the end of last year,
but lost it in my files and forgot all about it.
(If you saw my computer filing system you would totally understand!)
To my great JOY . . .
I JUST FOUND IT . . . and thought it would be
FuN to share with YOU!
Here It Is:
It's just like BINGO but with a Halloween theme!
Here are the PDF files:
Spook Calling Cards
The files include:
24 SpOoK Cards
and
Calling Cards
Still one more Halloween Idea coming later TONIGHT!
I can't wait to see who's
BRAVE enough
to take the REMAKE  CHALLENGE!

8 comments:

Jen P said...

THanks for all the wonderful Halloween activities. They are perfect for all of the birthday's my family has in October. Your graphics are great too!

Brown's said...

I want to thank you also for all the fun activities you have for halloween. I have 3 young boys and they love all the games. One question, how do you create all your graphics??

Prepared Not Scared said...

I draw them and then fill them in on the computer. I also hand paint some of my artwork and then scan them.

BeckyinQC said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your sight!! I stumbled upon it tonight looking for FHE ideas. I'm so excited to have found it!

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

Thanks Becky!
You made my day!
Trish

Amy said...

I love this! Thanks so much for making it! I am planning on using it for our ward Halloween party. Just one question- I can't find the calling cards or set one in your download folders- are the calling cards for the "BOO"game the same as for the "SPOOK" one?

Tara said...

I also can't find the calling card. This is such a cute game! Is there any way you'd be willing to email me the calling cards?
taracornell@yahoo.com

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

Here's the link for the calling cards:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9xq8fmb5l5h9hsc
I used the same calling cards for the "Boo" and the "Spook" bingo games.
Hope that helps!
Trish