Friday, October 8, 2010

Halloween Poem for Visiting and Home Teachers!

Here's a
SpOoKy FuN TaG
for YOU to use with your
Visiting or Home Teaching Messages this month.
. . . Here's the Poem . . .
Since this is the time for goblins and bats,
Halloween spirits and ghosts and cats.
Weird happenings and witches brew,
These are the thing I wish for you . . .
May the only ghost that comes your way,
Be the Holy Ghost to guide your way.
May the only spirits you chance to meet,
Be the spirits of love and kindness sweet.
These are my Halloween wishes for you,
May God bless you in everything you do.
It's no TRICK, I just want to say,
{It's a TREAT TO KNOW YOU IN EVERY WAY!}
Just attach the tag to some Ghost Peeps
(I found mine at Smith's)
and some Hot Chocolate Mix.
The Hot Chocolate Mix from the Dry Pack Cannery
is the BEST!
I'm not just saying that because I would love for you
to SIGN UP for the next cannery assignment
or anything like that.
OK . . . I do want you to go, but the Hot Chocolate is
AMAZING!
Here's the PDF:
(Pictures coming soon!)
It's just for YOU . . . en-JOY!

11 comments:

Renee said...

So cute...thanks for sharing!

Angie White said...

I just love all your good stuff! Thanks for sharing it with people like me!

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

Anytime Girls!
Have a great day!
Trish

Unknown said...

I love this!!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Tricia said...

So cute! I tried to download this, but the file won't open. Can you email it to me?

RaYnA said...

I also tried to download and it would not allow me to. Very cute though.

Anonymous said...

Here's that link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?n4f9nuun72u05ff
Let me know if you have any trouble downloading the file from here.
Trish

Jen said...

thanks for sharing. Darling!

Misty said...

Just found this on Pinterest and I love it! Thanks for sharing.

Mike and Kristie said...

No longer able to print???

Prepared Not Scared said...

You can find it in Group 4 in Mediafire.
Here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?n4f9nuun72u05ff
Hope that helps!
Trish