Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thank YOU!!!!!

I'm not sure where to start . . .
My eyes are red and my heart is full!
Your comments were so KIND and ENCOURAGING.
I feel absolutely BLESSED and . . .
RELIEVED!!!
I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS AND ORGANIZING!
I was sooo worried that I was going to have to stop
sharing my ideas with YOU!
Happy Day!
THANK YOU
FOR BEING SO THOUGHTFUL
and taking time out of your busy days
to make my day so wonderful!
My Gratitude Journal is
COMPLETELY FULL
and I am forever changed
by your compassion!
Bless YOUR Hearts . . . FOREVER!
Here's a little something
Just for YOU!
It's a
Halloween BINGO
Game!
Valerie did an amazing job turning the
My Halloween Scavenger Hunt
into a BINGO Game!  She's the Coolest!!!
Here are the PDF Files:
Halloween Bingo 8x10 Size
Halloween Bingo 5x7 Size
Halloween Bingo Calling Cards
(There was a small error in the calling cards pdf.  Be sure to download it again!)
Thank YOU, Again!
I'm truly blown away by such an AMAZING group of people! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for all of your creative and practical ideas. You have helped me be prepared in so many ways. My kids and my cub scouts loved playing don't eat Frank, and they're going to have a blast with the Halloween Bingo. Thanks again for sharing all of your wonderful ideas.

Grannie K said...

I'm so grateful you're not giving up on us. I for one need you so much. You help me make sense of very confusing things. You help me fill my physical and more importantly my spiritual ark. I wish you all the best and thank you once more for your special talent and your ability to share it with so many.

Natalie said...

YOU are AMAZED by US?! :) Thanks for everything!

Heather said...

thanks so much for the halloween bingo. i have a game to do at the kid's class party at school. i wasn't up to making my own. Thanks for sharing!!!!!