Sunday, October 24, 2010

Vital Records - Photos!

We are on the LAST official section of our Vital Records Binders.
I can't believe how close we are to finishing this BIG FELLA!
During November I will be going back and posting
some of the pages I missed along the way,
(I may have missed a few!)
BUT we will be completely done by the end of November!
For This Week's Assignment:
You will need to make sure your photos are
ELECTRONICALLY PRESERVED!
This may mean saving them on:
CD's
Floppy or Flash Drives
Memory Sticks
or by . . .
Using an outside source like:
Backblaze (My personal favorite!)
Mozy or Carbonite
Make sure that you have properly stored
your negatives and other prints.
REMEMBER:
Pictures like to live where we live!
Temperature and Humidity are important factors to consider
when storing photos and important documents.
This one is a big one but worth the time for sure!
I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel . . . WhaWhoooo!

No comments: