Friday, May 28, 2010

A House of Order: Day Keeper Pages!

My friend Valerie Bybee did the nicest thing!
She made it so that YOU can now type YOUR information
in the pages I previously made for the Day Keeper.
I know . . . she's AWESOME!
Here's the new PDF:
If you've already printed them from the first PDF,
NO WORRIES! . . . They are still the exact same pages,
this PDF just gives you the option of typing the information
instead of filling them out by hand.
She is going to do the same the next set of
Day Keeper pages, so give me just a second to get
the rest of the pages to her.
Thanks Again for your help . . . Bybes!

7 comments:

Cari said...

Oh my, thank you so much! can't wait to sue it! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Allie said...

I came across your blog while I was looking on Sugardoodle and I must say that I am SOOOO impressed! Everything on here is so super useful and I will definitely be checking back for more updates. Thanks for all of your hard work. I'm excited to try many of your ideas!! I'm from Utah but living in Texas... if only we had an Alphagraphics close by! Thanks again!

Amy Snell said...

Hi!! I came across your blog while blog hopping and boy and I lucky/happy that I did!! and I have to say I am thankful for your friend Valerie, I needed this packet so much right now!! So thank you thank you for sharing such goodness with the rest of us :)

xoxo Amy

lifeledbylove said...

I can't even remember what brought me here! I think it was from pinterest and I LOVE your planner, I tried to download this day keeper page but I can't get to the link :( could you email me by chance if you fix it prettychaoticmom@gmail.com

Prepared Not Scared said...

Here are the links through MediaFire:
Here they are:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7x2w80s34zoepj2
http://www.mediafire.com/?buo0v37vacfbvuc
http://www.mediafire.com/?qn6ua7bykwxnjb2
Hope that helps!
You can also go to the 2010 Folders in the right hand corner of the blog and do a search in each of the folders to find more!
Have a great day!
Trish

lifeledbylove said...

Thank you! :) GREATLY appreciate it! Just wondering are there mediafire links for the ones that are filled in with your information also?

lifeledbylove said...

Nevermind! Will go through the folders lol :)