Friday, May 21, 2010

Preserve It . . . Canning Corner - Chicken Soup!


I know soup is usually something you think of during
a cold day in the winter . . . but our weather has been
so CrAzY, I thought I might as well post the
Chicken Soup Recipe!
 
The noodles are added just before serving!
Here's the Recipe PDF:
I am also including a recipe for
Mexican Chicken Soup
(Which by the way . . . is AMAZING!)
 
 The ingredients are almost the same as the regular
chicken soup, but the added seasonings and tomato juice
add variety!
 
Serve this soup with sour cream, tortilla chips, cheese,
and slices of avacado!
Here's the Recipe PDF:
  Soup is one of my favorite things to can. 
I just double or triple the recipe and I have dinner for now,
and dinner for later.
Dinner is ready in just a few minutes and the best part . . .
it tastes like you've been cooking for hours!
JOY!

No comments: