Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mixes to Meals Additions and Corrections!

Just thought I'd let you know
that I have made a few corrections to the
Potato Soup Recipe, the Lemon Poppy Seed Cake,
and the Very Veggie Tortellini Soup Recipe.
Here's the PDF:
Revised Recipes PDF

I also added a set of smaller tags
so that you can attach them
directly to the jars if you would like.
Here's the PDF:
Small Jar Tags Addition PDF
By the Way . . .
I was able to put together all of the mixes in the
recipe book in under an hour.
Sooo HAPPY about that!
One important thing to remember
when you are filling the Jars:
Pack each ingredient as tightly as you can,
and then try to pack it down even more!
It's like trying to stuff yourself into a pair of
Size A Control Top Sheer Energy Nylons.
You just have to push, wiggle, shake, and
after a few minutes . . .
everything should fit like a glove!
I also added the Mother's Day Gift Idea
on the post below!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering how many these meals feed?

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

I have 6 people in my family. 5 of them are boys with very hearty appetites . . . we have left-overs almost every time. (That's usually after they've each had a second helping.)
They are each a little different, but the quart-sized jars usually make quite a bit of food.

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for all your ideas and recipes! You are simply amazing! Your tags and layouts are adorable! I am definetly making these for my visiting teaching sisters! You are the BEST!

Kathy Miner said...

Hi Trish, I spoke to you earlier about the Ready Bingo game.I am so excited. I love everything on this blog. You have done an amazing job in your calling.As for now I am your biggest fan!! Thanks.